We were so excited by Pressed Juicery x Sugarfina “green juice” gummy bears, we decided to create our own. They’re easy to make, fun to eat, and way better for you than candy. Watch this video to see just how easy they are to make then check out the recipe below. If green juice is not your thing, check out these energizing gummies, which might the cutest pick-me-up ever!
- 7 celery stalks
- 1 green apple
- ½ cucumber
- ¼ cup parsley sprigs
- ¼ cup spinach leaves
- ¼ cup romaine leaves
- ½ lemon
- ½ lime
- 3 tablespoons agar-agar powder
- Juice the celery, apple, cucumber, parsley, spinach, and romaine. If you do not have a juicer, you can blend all ingredients and use cheesecloth and/or a strainer to remove the liquid from the vegetable and fruit bits.
- Place a small funnel in a squeeze bottle and set aside. <
- In a small saucepan, add juice and simmer on medium-high heat. Squeeze juice from lemon and lime into mixture.
- When the liquid is boiling, reduce the heat to simmer and whisk in the agar-agar powder. Continue to whisk for 3-4 minutes until the powder has dissolved.
- Working quickly and carefully (it is HOT), pour the liquid into the squeeze bottle.
- Squeeze the liquid into the mold of your choice.
- Transfer the mold to the refrigerator for 10 minutes to set.
- Pop the gummies out of the mold and store in an airtight container in the fridge.
- Enjoy this playful treat packed with vitamins for your body!
- Snacks, Kids
- 36 Gummies
Powered by WPeMatico